Sunday, September 5, 2010

Remembering my Gurus

As we celebrate teacher's day today in India. I was thinking about some of great teachers, because of whom, i have here. All what i achieved thusfar, wouldn’t be possible without their guidence. In other words, My life would be incomplete without them.
UKG - LKG - Vaishanavi. My mother would tell me that Vaishanavi mam use to have strong believe in me.
I still remember my Head master (Its sad i don't remember his name). he used to tell moral stories during the prayer meetings.
Damodar, Abi, Falicita, Victoria, Rani were few of my high school teachers, whom encouraged me, specially to participate in extra - circular activities
During my college days, my priniciple Sivanandan, my professor Shaktivel had a huge impact on my leadership skills. I learnt working close with them.
Teachers don't stop at colleges. i had Ravi srinivasan, UKU, Puri, Alex, Gadiyar as my mentors during early career.
Most recently, I have wonderful mentor Joe. He is there for me as a good friend, guide and a true teachers.
Last, but not the least, my father and my mother. They are my Biggest Guru.
Thanks you God for brining these people into my life. What i m today, is because of those people i mentioned above.

No comments: