Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 resolutions he he he

I can't resist but to make resolution. So, let it go with the flow..here are my plan

1. Family first....
2. Wake up early , before 7 am
3. At least 30 minutes exercise daily
4. Eat healthier..no junk food, no sweets, no chocolates, no ice cream, no aerated drinks
5. Have a time pass activity..will retry my reading habit ...have a lot of collection unread..
6. Go to office early and leave early...may be 8 am to 4 30 pm
7. Temple must on Sunday ... Need little help from you God
8. Help wife at home
9. Spend time for Anavi..anavi needs focused effort.
10. Take a break ....


Healthy, happy, peaceful life style

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sundar.. don't "he he he" on your resolutions!!! Good things should be copied and pasted too..so I will add few of these resolutions for me this year !!!

Cheers buddy...Mayank

Nagesh's Blog said...

Sundar

Great list and wish you good luck in achieving all those.

Personally knowing you I see you would be challenged by items 2,3&4.

Cheers
Nagesh