Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Obama will be the New Face for the Next Generation Politics across the globe

Friends, I honestly wish that Obama should win this election. That historic WIN will tell the world that CHANGE is what all the nation need, we need Young, energetic people to lead the country. Leaders can be from any cast / religion or Nation, the quality that the leader need is fresh ideas with open mind to make Changes in the way that his/her fellow citizen lives. I think as an Indian, Obama's victory will tell my national political community that India too need OBAMA to lead. I saw in TV that Indian Youth are happy and they are excited about young Presidential candidate OBAMA, which to me tells that Indian 60year Plus Politicians need to think of giving opportunity to young minds. Let me know your thought on this

No comments: